Quoted from http://www.recipelion.com/Sandwiches/20-Minute-Sloppy-Joes/:
Looking to feed your whole family with a homemade meal but short on time? Try our 20-minute sloppy joe recipe. This recipe is just as easy as using canned sloppy joe sauce and it’s even more delicious.
Cooking Time:20 min
- 1 pound ground beef, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 14 ounces can stewed tomatoes with mexican seasonings
- 4 hamburger buns, toasted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Heat a 10-inch skillet over medium/high heat. Add beef, chili powder, bell pepper, salt and pepper. Brown meat; drain fat.
- Stir in tomatoes and vinegar; cook until thickened, about 8 minutes.
- Spoon mixture onto buns and serve immediately.